Saturday, October 16, 2010

In Which I Was Silenced By the Man!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any songs I make reference or link to.

Previously, on Blaire's blog...

There was a Glee post. About the Gaga episode and the Brittany episode. And Blogger took that shit down.

Like...the FUCK? Apparently, I can look up who sent the complaint (there was some violation of DMCA in me using the vids I guess, I don't really know) and all that jazz, but I absolutely cannot be fucked to look it up.

I'm enraged! I worked SO hard on that post. And, whoever complained, who the fuck do you think you are to get my work regaled to 'draft' status?

So, apparently, if you say anything bad about Glee, you get silenced. Yeah, okay. Fuckers.

Why did my shit get taken down, anyway? It's not like I'm making any money/page views off this blog. Is it because I didn't make a disclaimer? Because I've linked to vids in the past, and I've put a disclaimer on the top of the post. And wouldn't it just be safe to assume that I don't own the damn material anyway? Really.

Also: Chilling Effects? Your site is too damn complicated to figure out. Apparently, I have to register that a notice was sent out or whatever. I'm not doing it. I'll just stay silenced. Whatever.

Okay, I'm gonna post a link to a song that I very much like, after putting a disclaimer at the top of this post! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is so strange to me, especially since (not to potentially self-incriminate) I've posted Glee rants and videos before to no complaints whatsoever (although I ended up removing the videos, but only because they had been taken off of Youtube!) It's not like the things you said were so nasty that the Glee people got mad or something. Maybe they're cracking down on blogs and stuff "distributing" their content so Blogger just took it all down? But still, so weird.

    Also that girl in that video has a LOOOOOT of tattoos. It was crazy.

    ReplyDelete